Does your brand have a distinct personality that allows your business to be relatable? Developing strong characteristics for your business helps you to better manage the perception of your brand. It also gives your audience something more relatable to engage with.
I’ve put together this simple brand personality quiz that will give you some idea of the kind of attributes you can develop for your business. Your results will also give you suggestions for design elements that’ll help you communicate your personality traits.
Start the quiz and discover what makes your business personable!
The value of a brand personality
Having a well-developed brand personality helps greatly when it comes to the rest of your branding. By being able to reference personality traits, you can be sure that your brand’s visuals, voice, values and all the other aspects of your branding mesh together. Having a cohesive brand is important for building trust and loyalty in its users.
Your brand’s personality will establish its place in the marketplace, should resonate with your intended audience, and be a primary driving force in determining the best marketing strategies that will work for your business.
Your brand personality is one of three key pillars of a strong and compelling brand. If you’re interested in building a strong foundation by defining what all three pillars are for your brand, check out my free workbook.
It’ll take you through the steps to identify the unique combination of traits that sets your business and brand apart.
Looking for more content? Try these:
- How you can strengthen and improve your branding
- A complete guide to creating a brand that perfectly suits your business
- How to stand out and grow organically with authentic branding
- How to use a brand foundation to build an engaging, profitable brand
- When it’s time to rebrand – signs your brand needs reviving
- How defining your core customer will boost your business
- Branding vs Marketing – What’s the difference?