Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Lisa Furze (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” in these terms and conditions). Lisa Furze offers on lisafurze.com (referred to as “Website”), including all information, tools and services available from this site to any website visitors (referred to as “the user”, “you” and “your”) conditioned upon acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting, reading or using the website, including all materials presented here and all online services provided by Lisa Furze, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
You can review the most current version of the terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Lisa Furze owns the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://lisafurze.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Website
- Redistribute content from Lisa Furze (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Lisa Furze may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Lisa Furze express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Lisa Furze be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Lisa Furze shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Lisa Furze from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Lisa Furze needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Lisa Furze permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Lisa Furze’s legitimate interests
- Lisa Furze needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability .
- The right to withdraw consent.
Like any other website, Lisa Furze uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Contact Form 7
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.